Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 is now hiring talented graduates from the BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BSc/BCA batches of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. This is a great opportunity for aspiring individuals to join Wipro in Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Mumbai. To learn more about the eligibility criteria and application process, please refer to the details provided below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: System Engineer
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, BSc, BCA
Salary (CTC): Upto 4.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Responsibilities for Wipro Recruitment
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify, and handle Irate Customers with exceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system issues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN, Security App, etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails in a timely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources and offer Solutions to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains that can best support the user,
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
Interested and eligible individuals can apply for this position by accessing the online application form through the provided link at their earliest convenience.
Apply Link For Bangalore: Click here
Apply Link For Hyderabad: Click here
Apply Link For Mumbai: Click here