UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Notification: Fill 10 Crucial Positions in Central Government The UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Notification presents a valuable opportunity for job seekers interested in Central Government Jobs. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is currently seeking to fill ten crucial positions, including Technical Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Private Secretary, and Senior Account Officer.
This recruitment provides a chance for government employees to transition into roles with UIDAI on a deputation basis. The application process has already commenced and will remain open until the 1st of January 2024. Please note that applications must be submitted through the offline mode.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Account Officer|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||1st January 2024|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Recruitment||On Deputation Basis|
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|2.||Assistant Technical Officer||4|
|4.||Senior Account Officer||1|
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Release||1st November 2023|
|Application Start||1st November 2023|
|Application Ends||1st January 2024|
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Salary
- The salary offered by UIDAI to candidates ranges from the minimum level (Level 6) to the maximum level (Level 10), in accordance with government norms.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Notification
New Delhi, the national capital, offers exciting opportunities for qualified individuals. If you hold a Degree, Master’s Degree, CA, or MBA from a recognized board or university, we have something special for you. The selected candidates will enjoy competitive salaries within the government norms, ranging from Level 6 to Level 10. To learn more about these positions and to access the application form, visit the official website at uidai.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for UIDAI Recruitment 2023
- The ideal candidate should hold a Degree, Master’s Degree, CA, or MBA from a recognized board or university.
- For all the posts mentioned above, the candidate should be below 56 years of age as on the closing date of the application.
How to Apply UIDAI Recruitment 2023
As per the official notification of UIDAI Recruitment 2023, we are pleased to invite interested and qualified officers, to apply for the available positions. In order to be considered, please ensure that your application is complete in all respects and submitted in the prescribed format. Additionally, kindly attach all necessary documents.
To apply, please forward your completed application and supporting documents to the following address by the specified deadline:
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir Gole Market, New Delhi-110001
NOTE:- The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is 01-01-2024. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
Tenure for UIDAI Recruitment 2023
UIDAI Recruitment 2023, In accordance with the official notification of UIDAI Recruitment 2023, we would like to notify all potential applicants that the term of deputation will be a minimum of 5 years. The lending department reserves the right to release an officer for a shorter duration based on their policies and rules, but under no circumstances will it be less than 3 years.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
According to the official notification of UIDAI Recruitment 2023, please find below the list of required documents for the selected candidates.
- Completed application in the prescribed proforma.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
- Statement providing details of any major/minor penalties imposed upon the Officer, if applicable, during the last ten (10) years.
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years, with each page duly attested by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.