Ubisoft Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Intern Programmer. This opportunity is open to candidates with a Master’s, Bachelor’s, or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Engineering (desirable) and will be based in Mumbai. Please find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process outlined below.
Ubisoft Internship 2023 Details
Company Website: www.ubisoft.com
Job Role: Intern Programmer
Qualification: Bachelor, Master or equivalent in CS, Engg
Batch: Recent Batches
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: ₹ Upto 3 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studios!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive, and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studios!
At Ubisoft, interns and graduates will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented people in the industry. You will develop career-defining skills while playing a key role in shaping the future of gaming.
As an intern you will be working on a live game development project, working alongside expert teams you will have an opportunity to share your ideas, and experience game feature development, and bug fixing.
- Get familiar with the game development process.
- Level up your C++ Programming skills.
- Understand the inner workings of game modules assigned to you.
- Basic debugging and bug fixing.
- Assist with Game feature development.
- Report to your mentor with the progress of the task assigned to you.
The professional value you bring
- Master, Bachelor, or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (desirable).
- Strong programming skills in C++ Or C#.
- Experience with any commercial game engine (such as Unity 3D, Unreal, or Cry engine).
- Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA,Git).
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- A demo for your work showcasing the Game/ Technology you developed is a must.
Nice to have
- Experience with graphics lib OpenGL/DIRECTX/VULKAN.
The personal value you bring
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high-quality service;
- Enthusiasm for learning and using new technologies;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Sense of humor, positive approach, working well within a team.
- International collaboration game projects & AAA IPs.
- Access to cutting-edge hardware.
- Experience using the hottest internally developed game engines.
- Proficient and fun to work with colleagues.
- Rewarding salary during an internship.
How to Apply For Ubisoft CareersOff Campus Drive 2023
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Ubisoft Internship 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here