State-wise Govt Jobs 2023 for Graduates, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, ITI, Law, Finance, Commerce, Medical, and Engineers. The Republic of India is a federal union of 28 states and 8 union territories.
Stay up to date with the latest state-wise government job vacancies through this post. The FresherHelp blog is dedicated to providing user-friendly government job listings for job seekers in all states and union territories.
Our post table conveniently organizes government job openings by state. We advise government job seekers to bookmark this post as we update it daily with state-wise Sarkari Naukri (Government) job opportunities. If you found this post helpful, we encourage you to share it with your friends via the available Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and WhatsApp buttons on the left side.
State-wise Govt Jobs 2023 List
|★ AP Govt Jobs||★ Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|★ Assam Govt Jobs||★ Bihar Govt Jobs|
|★ Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs||★ Goa Govt Jobs|
|★ Gujarat Govt Jobs||★ Haryana Govt Jobs|
|★ HP Govt Jobs||★ Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|★ Karnataka Govt Jobs||★ Kerala Govt Jobs|
|★ MP Govt Jobs||★ Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|★ Manipur Govt Jobs||★ Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
|★ Mizoram Govt Jobs||★ Nagaland Govt Jobs|
|★ Odisha Govt Jobs||★ Punjab Govt Jobs|
|★ Rajasthan Govt Jobs||★ Sikkim Govt Jobs|
|★ TN Govt Jobs||★ Telangana Govt Jobs|
|★ UP Govt Jobs||★ West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|★ Uttarakhand Govt Jobs||★ Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|★ Tripura Govt Jobs||★ Delhi Govt Jobs|
Union Territory Wise Govt Jobs List 2023
|★ Andaman and Nicobar Islands (AN)||★ Chandigarh (CH)|
|★ National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT)||★ Dadra and Nagar Haveli (DN)|
|★ Daman and Diu (DD)||★ Lakshadweep (LD)|
|★ Puducherry (Pondicherry) (PY)||★ Free Jobs Alert|
Please refer to the table above for the Links to State Wise Government Jobs. Simply click on the State Link to access the State Government Jobs you are interested in. FreshersHelp provides daily updates on important information such as State Application Form Availability, Application Fee, and Important Dates.
Latest Education-wise Government Jobs 2023
|★ 8th, 10th, 12th pass Govt Jobs||★ Graduate Govt Jobs|
|★ Engineering Govt Jobs||★ Diploma Govt Jobs|
|★ ITI Govt Jobs||★ Law Govt Jobs|
|★ MBA Govt Jobs||★ MCA Govt Jobs|
|★ Medical Govt Jobs||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
Get Govt Jobs through Social Media
Latest Category-wise Government Jobs 2023
FAQ on State-wise Govt Jobs
How to get state government jobs in India?
www.fresherhelp.com is your one-stop destination for the latest updates on state government jobs. Browse through the comprehensive list of state-wise government job openings in the table above. Simply click on your state to access the relevant government job listings. Stay informed about the latest opportunities in your state with us.
What are the jobs available in state government?
- State Government Services: Village Administrative Officers (VAO), various levels of Officers, Tashildar, Motor Vehicle Inspectors, Assistants, etc.
- State-owned Public Sector Companies Jobs: Engineers, Apprentices, Technicians, etc. – State Co-operative Bank Jobs: Assistants, Clerk, Officers, Managers.
- State Government Universities / Institutes: Faculty Posts (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Non-Teaching Posts (Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant, Librarian, etc.)
- State Govt Medical Services: Medical Officers, Specialists, Nurses, Lab Technicians, etc.
- State Govt Primary and Higher Secondary Schools: Teachers, TGT, PGT, Physical Education Teachers, etc.
- State Govt Police Department Jobs: Constable, Sub Inspector, Driver, Fireman, etc. – State Govt Forest Jobs: Forest Ranger, Forest Officer, Driver, etc.
How can I apply for state government jobs through IndGovtJobs?
Most State Government Jobs can be applied for online or offline mode. You can visit www.fresherhelp.in to find the latest State wise Govt Job Notifications. Check the State-wise list table and click on your State to get full details.
What are the eligibility requirements for state government jobs?
The minimum qualification required varies for each post. However, here are some commonly required educational qualifications:
- Matriculation (10th, Xth Std, SSC, Madhyamik)
- 12th Class (10+2, Higher Secondary, XII standard)
- Degree (B.Com, B.Sc., B.A., BBM, BCA, etc.)
- ITI, Diploma
- Professional Qualification (B.E., B.Tech, MBBS, B.L.)
For comprehensive information on State Wise Government Jobs, look no further. Our site is packed with all the essential details you need. Don’t miss out on other valuable resources – stay updated by visiting our site regularly.