SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2023 for 10 Posts | Walk-in Date: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 10 Apprentice positions in Patient Management Services.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, make sure to attend the SCTIMST Apprentice Walk-in Interview scheduled for November 18, 2023. You can access the SCTIMST Apprentice Jobs Notification 2023 PDF through the link provided below.
SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
SCTIMST Careers offers some of the most secure and promising job opportunities in India. These positions are highly sought after because they provide job security, competitive salaries, and excellent prospects for career growth. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology regularly issues notifications, including SCTIMST Recruitment 2023, for various positions such as Apprentice, Research Fellow, and Project Vacancies.
|Organization||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)|
|Post Name||Apprentice in Patient Management Services|
|Walk Date||18th November 2023 @ 10.30 AMReporting Time – 9.00 AM|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Apprentice in Patient Management Services||10 (UR – 7, OBC- 2, EWS-1)|
SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Release||03rd November 2023|
|Application Ends||17th November 2023|
|Walk-in Interview||18th November 2023 (10:30 A.M)|
SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Stipend
|Name of Posts||Stipend|
|Apprentice in Patient Management Services||Rs.9000/- per month|
SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification
Applicants holding a degree from a recognized university in disciplines like Sociology, Psychology, or Social Work are eligible to apply for SCTIMST Apprentice Jobs Notification 2023. The selected candidates for SCTIMST Apprentice positions will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 9,000. Depending on the number of applicants, the authorities may conduct a written test as an initial screening process before the interview. For further information on the SCTIMST Apprentice Jobs Notification 2023, please refer to the details provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Here are the key points about Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) recruitment notifications:
- SCTIMST releases numerous notifications annually for various positions, including Apprentice, Research Fellow, Associate, and Assistant roles, all recruited through a common recruitment process.
- Each position has specific qualification requirements, clearly stated on the SCTIMST website.
- The most common qualifications sought by SCTIMST for its careers include:
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- Graduate and Postgraduate degrees
- I.T.I (Industrial Training Institute)
- 10th/12th pass or equivalent qualifications.
- Candidtates holding any of the above-mentioned qualifications can easily explore job opportunities at SCTIMST by regularly checking the official website for updates.
|Name of Posts||Age Limit as on 1st November 2023|
|Apprentice in Patient Management Services||Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years|
SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Walkin Interview
Interested Candidates may appear for a walk-in section along with Bio-Data, Original, and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, caste, etc.
Candidate belonging to OBC/EWS should submit valid Non Creamy layer certificate/ income and Asset certificate issued by Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar, whichever is applicable. Otherwise, they will be considered against the UR vacancy.
- Security Counter, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India
- Time and Date: 10.30 AM on 18th November 2023
- Reporting Time: 9.00 AM
SCTIMST Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- A written test may be organized to screen and shortlist candidates for an interview, and this decision will be contingent on the number of applicants.