Sandvine Off Campus Recruitment 2023: Hiring Software Engineer Trainee role for BE/ME graduates in Engineering or Computer Science. Join our Bangalore office and kick-start your career. Find the detailed eligibility criteria and application process below.
Sandvine Off-Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details
Company Website: www.sandvine.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ME in Engineering or CS
Salary: 13.5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Sandvine’s Active Network Intelligence empowers operators to efficiently manage world-class networks. By harnessing the power of machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation, operators can gain real-time insights into network behavior. With Sandvine, organizations benefit from an automated platform provided by a single vendor, enabling them to have a deeper understanding of their network data. This invaluable knowledge drives faster and more informed decision-making.
Join the Test Engineering team at Sandvine and be part of a startup-like environment where we embrace the “build-measure-learn” cycle. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to qualify sophisticated wireline and wireless network entities/solutions. At Sandvine, we believe in nurturing talent and providing a thriving environment where hard work is balanced with play.
Your role will involve designing, developing test strategies, and maintaining various software that runs on our high-performance systems. With exposure to a wide range of technologies and methodologies, this position offers both challenge and reward. If you are seeking a highly fulfilling work experience, we want to hear from you.
What skills do you bring?
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP), L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP), L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, and troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution-level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests, and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions that communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope, and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework
- Identifying the level of test coverage required and evaluating customer feedback to identify weak areas.
How to apply for Sandvine Off-Campus Recruitment 2023?
Apply for Sandvine Off-Campus Recruitment 2023 online now! All interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here