Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring Software Engineering AMTS for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent fields, with a specialization in Computer Science. This is a great opportunity to work at our Hyderabad location. Please see below for detailed eligibility criteria and the application process.
Details About Salesforce Internship 2023
Company Website: www.salesforce.com
Job Role: Software Engineering AMTS
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent fields
Salary: ₹ 15 to ₹ 36 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Want your line of code to have a significant and measurable positive impact on users, the company’s bottom line, and the industry? Join Salesforce and define the future of cloud computing. We deliver a scalable, high-performance cloud computing platform that delights our customers and is used by millions of people around the world each day for their business. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build breakthrough features that our customers will love, adopt, and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Marketing Cloud to Service Cloud, Platform to IoT, Einstein Platform, Security and everything in between we have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Apply now and we look forward to reaching out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests!
- Architect, design, implement, test, and deliver highly scalable products
- Master our development process, culture, and code base, then improve it
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts, and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt, and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Analyze, design, and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
- B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2024 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent fields with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
How to Apply for The Salesforce Off-Campus Drive 2023
Apply for the Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2023 online through the provided link. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
For more jobs: Click here