OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Jobs Notification 2023 for 33 Posts | Online Form (Available)The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is delighted to announce its latest job opportunity for the recruitment of Assistant Horticulture Officers.
With a total of 33 vacancies, this is an excellent opportunity to join the esteemed OPSC team and contribute to the development of horticulture in Odisha. You have the chance to make a difference and shape the future of this industry.
The application process for these positions started on 15th November 2023 and will continue until 15th December 2023. This gives you ample time to complete and submit your application online. We encourage you to grab this opportunity and showcase your skills and expertise in horticulture.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|Application Starting Date||15th November 2023|
|Application Closing Date||15th December 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Horticulture Officer||33 Posts|
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Release||13th November 2023|
|Application Start||15th November 2023|
|Application Ends||15th December 2023|
|Exam Date/Interview||To be Notified|
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Application fees
- The Candidates are exempted for payment of Application fees.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- The candidates will enjoy a friendly salary scale ranging from Rs.9,300-34,800/-, along with a Grade pay of Rs.4600/- (PB-2) or Level 10 of the Pay Matrix Revised, as per ORSP Rules, 2017.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
The OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Notification 2023 offers a comprehensive evaluation process, including a written test and an interview, to select the best candidates. To find detailed information and access the online application link, simply visit the official OPSC website at www.opsc.gov.in when the application period begins on November 15, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2023
- To be considered, we kindly ask that candidates hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates who are at least 21 years old and not more than 38 years old as of January 1, 2023.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The application process starts on November 15th, 2023 and will continue until December 15th, 2023, giving you plenty of time to apply online. To be eligible for this position, you should have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Agriculture from a recognized university or institution.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment
To apply for OPSC Recruitment 2023, you will first have to go to the official website www.opsc.gov.in. Which will be something like this –
- On the home page, you will see the link to Detailed Recruitment Notification.
- Download it from there and read it completely so that you can get detailed information about the Eligibility Criteria and the Online application procedure.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the home page and register using your email ID and mobile number.
- After this, log in and fill out the online application correctly.
- Scan and upload all the required documents, Photographs, and Signatures.
- After the final submission of the Online Application Form, get the printout.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Test and Interview
Apply Pre Requisite -/Enclosure -/ Documents –
- Valid & Active Email ID
- Mobile No.
- Educational Qualification with Marks sheet
- Left hand thumb Impression