MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is currently accepting applications for 32 positions of Assistant Statistician, Translator, and Principal or Director.
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for MPSC Principal Jobs 2023 online from 30th October 2023 to 20th November 2023. The application mode for these positions is online. The MPSC Assistant Statistician, Translator, and Principal or Director online application link will be provided once it is released by the officials.
MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Posts Names||Assistant Statistician, Translator and Principal or Director|
|No. of Posts||32|
|Application Starting Date||30th October 2023|
|Application Closing Date||20th November 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Principal or Director||18|
MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Date||25th October 2023|
|Apply Online Start||30th October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th November 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||20th November 2023|
MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Assistant Statistician & Translator Hindi & Marathi
- General Category – Rs.394/-
- Others Rs.294/-
Principal or Director
- General category – Rs. 719/-
- Others – Rs. 449/-
MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- Assistant Statistician – Rs. 41,800/- to Rs.1, 32,300/-
- Translator Hindi & Marathi – Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1, 12,400/-
- Principal or Director – Rs.1, 44,200/- to Rs. 2, 18,200/-
MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 Notification
To obtain comprehensive information regarding MPSC Principal, Assistant Statistician, and Translator vacancies, candidates can refer to the sections below. These sections provide details regarding educational qualifications, experience requirements, age limit, application fee, and salary information. To access the MPSC Principal Jobs Notification 2023 PDF, click on the link provided below. Further details about MPSC Jobs Notification 2023 can be found below.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023
- Principal or Director – The candidates should possess a Ph.D. in the relevant field and should have experience of 15 years as an assistant professor.
- Assistant Statistician – The candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce, or Economics from a recognized university.
- Translator Hindi & Marathi – should possess a Degree in Marathi and Hindi Subjects with good communication skills.
- Assistant Statistician, Translator Hindi & Marathi: Minimum age of 19 and maximum age of 45.
- Principal or Director: Minimum age of 19 and maximum age of 54.
MPSC Principal Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply