MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for 13 Posts, Mahatma Gandhi Central University of Bihar (MGCUB) is inviting applications for 13 Teaching posts, including Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor positions. This is a great opportunity for eligible candidates to apply and join the prestigious institution.
To apply for MGCUB Teaching Jobs 2023, candidates are required to submit their application online on or before 2nd December 2023. To access the online application form, please click on the provided MGCUB Teaching Online Apply Link below.
We have provided more details about the MGCUB Teaching Jobs Notification 2023 below for your convenience.
MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Mahatma Gandhi Central University of Bihar (MGCUB)
|Teaching Posts – Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|Last Date To Submit the Online Applications – 2nd December 2023
Last Date to Submit the Hard Copy of the Application Form and other Self-Attested Enclosures – 12th December 2023
MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post
MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|12th November 2023
|12th November 2023
|2nd December 2023
|Last Date to Submit the Hard Copy
|12th December 2023
|To be Notified
MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.2,000/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ Transgender/ PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
|Academic Level-14 (Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-)
|Academic Level – 13A (Rs.1,31,400 – 2,17,100/-)
|Academic Level – 10 (Rs.57,700 – 1,82,400/-)
MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification
For detailed information on the MGCUB Teaching Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification and Experience, Application Fee, Salary, and Selection Process, please refer to the sections below. The selection process for MGCUB Teaching Posts will be based on an Interview/Written Examination.
Candidates who are selected for MGCUB Teaching posts will receive a salary ranging from Rs.57,700 to Rs.2,18,200. We recommend all aspiring candidates stay updated with this page for the latest updates on MGCUB Teaching Jobs Notification 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. degree and have a minimum amount of teaching experience are eligible to apply for the MGCUB Teaching Jobs Notification 2023.
- Candidates’ age limit as per MGCUB recruitment rules.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Please find below the necessary information regarding the MGCUB Teaching Vacancy, including the Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification & Experience, Application Fee, Salary, and Selection Process. Candidates who are interested can refer to the following details. The selection for MGCUB Teaching Posts will be based on either an Interview or a Written Examination.
How to Apply MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the MGCUB.
- Find the MGCUB Teaching Recruitment Notification on the Screen Bar.
- Click the Notification.
- Read the Notification Carefully and Download it.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill out the online application Form.
- Take the Print Out for future reference.
Address to submit the Hard Copy of the Application Form:
- The OSD (Administration) Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Dr Ambedkar Administrative Building Raghunathpur, Near OP Thana, Motihari District – East Champaran, Bihar – 845401 (INDIA).
MGCUB Teaching Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The selection process for teaching posts at MGCUB will be conducted through an Interview/Written Examination.