Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 – The Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) is currently accepting applications for multiple positions including System Engineer, Inspector of Legal Metrology, Assistant System Engineer, and Jr. Account Assistant. A total of 35 vacancies are available for these roles. Candidates with qualifications such as B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/Any degree/Diploma are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications before the deadline of 16 October 2023. For more information about the eligibility criteria and application process, please refer to the details provided below.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post||System Engineer/Assistant System Engineer/Jr. Account Assistant/Inspector of Legal Metrology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||Pay Level- 8-15|
|Last Date||16 October 2023|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 35
- System Engineer: 01 Post
- Inspector of Legal Metrology: 03 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer: 01 Post
- Jr. Account Assistant: 30 Posts
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 Important dates
|Notification Date||15th September 2023|
|Application Start||15th September 2023|
|Application Ends||16th October 2023|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The details regarding the application fees for various posts of Meghalaya PSC 2023 are tabulated below:
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Some of the important points that a candidate must keep in mind during the registration and application process are:
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023
- System Engineer
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology. OR
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or Information Technology. OR
- Master of Computer Applications / Master of Science (Computer Science /Information Technology) from a recognized University
- Inspector of Legal Metrology:
- Bachelor of Science in Physics OR
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in any discipline
- Must be able to speak one of the languages of the State and must be physically and mentally fit.
- Assistant System Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Honours). OR
- Bachelor of Computer Applications 3 (three) years with Class XII Science. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering with Class XII Science from a recognized University
- Jr. Account Assistant:
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with basic knowledge of Computers.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- The upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- There is no age limit for regular Government employees who joined the service within the prescribed age limit.
- For direct recruitment to Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts, the age limit can be relaxed by 10 years (13 years) for STs/SCs.
- For direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts where recruitment is not through open competitive examination, the age limit can be relaxed by 5 years (10 years for STs/SCs).
- For direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts where recruitment is through open competitive examination, the age limit can be relaxed by 10 years (15 years for STs/SCs).
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Meghalaya MPSC 2023 application process consists of three simple steps. Firstly, candidates need to register and provide the required information in the application form. Secondly, candidates are required to upload their photos and signatures. Finally, candidates need to complete the process by making the necessary fee payment.
How to apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023
- Registration Process and Application Details Fill-Up
- Procedure for Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Meghalaya PSC 2023 Application Fees
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be a preliminary Screening Test/Written Examination/Personal Interview.
- The detailed selection process is given in the advertisement.
How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023?
A total of 35 vacancies are available for various positions in Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023.
What are the eligibility criteria for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates with qualifications such as B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/Any degree/Diploma is eligible to apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023. The specific educational requirements vary for each position.
What is the last date to submit applications for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023?
The last date to submit applications for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 is 16th October 2023.
How can I apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website at http://megrecruitment.nic.in and following the application process mentioned there.
What is the selection process for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2023 includes a preliminary Screening Test, a Written Examination, and a Personal Interview. The detailed selection process is provided in the advertisement.