Lowe’s Off-Campus 2023 is now hiring freshers for the position of Associate Analyst. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Find out more about the eligibility criteria and application process below.
Details About Lowe’s Off-Campus 2023
Company Website: www.lowes.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: Bachelors degree
Experience: Fresher (0 – 2 years)
Batch: 2020/ 2021/2022/ 2023
Salary: 3 to 5.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job description for Lowe’s Recruitment
This position supports our After Sales Customer Support (ASCS) Team by handling the day-to-day requirements of campaign, project, and order-related work to ensure a high level of quality execution to our end customers. This may include end-to-end responsibility for the success of assigned projects from project definition and scope to post-job analysis and after-order customer service. This role requires typically a “people person,” by nature, who has a hybrid of soft and hard skills required to master technology and manage customer relationships. The person should be driven to uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations. The role also requires demonstrating superb communication, organization, and time management skills, and effectiveness to handle a number of diverse and complex problems at the same time. The role also focuses on handling store queries and working on accounting.
- To answer queries from various internal teams and collaborate with the accounting team on queries.
- To write Standard Operating and Desktop procedures for various projects.
- Flexible to work through multiple diverse projects which require strong communication skills.
- To convert operations into a highly data-driven business to measure, analyze, and optimize every aspect of our engagement with our customers
- To complement the Success Operations role, which builds new tools and processes to scale customer success management’s everyday activities. Collaboration with third-party entities.
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content
- Responsible for supporting the service provider’s team for campaign and project execution to ensure completion on time and in a manner that satisfies requirements, and provides quality outcomes, and value.
- Support and maintain all corporate quality standards, policies, procedures, and work instructions as outlined in the ASCS process documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential product vendor and service provider concerns; making decisions in the best interest of the Company and/or escalating issues as appropriate to the proper level of management.
- Support and maintain corporate quality standards, policies, practices, and work instructions.
- Regular punctual attendance. Respectful and non-threatening treatment of others. All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to learn new skills as per the job requirement and provide innovative solutions to the requirements received.
How to Apply Lowe’s Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2023
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the Lowe’s Off-Campus Recruitment drive online. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here