JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2023: 97 Group A, B, C Posts AvailableThe esteemed Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) presents a remarkable opportunity through its latest JIPMER Group A B C Jobs Notification 2023. This notification announces a total of 97 job vacancies in Group A, B, and C categories.
If you are eager to pursue a rewarding career at the Puducherry & Yanam campus, seize this chance to shine. The application window for JIPMER Jobs 2023 is open from 19th October 2023 to 16th November 2023. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Find all the necessary details about JIPMER Puducherry Jobs Notification 2023 in the sections below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Names||Group A, B, C|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||16th November 2023 till 4:30 PM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Puducherry & Yanam|
|Selection Process||Written test, Skill Test and/ or personal interview|
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer||20|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||05|
|Junior Occupational Therapist||02|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||27|
|Stenographer Grade – II||01|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||02|
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Online Registration of application start date – 19th October 2023
- Online Registration of application closing date – 16th November 2023
- Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website – 24th November 2023
- Date of Examination – 2nd December 2023
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- UR / EWS – Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC – Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ ST – Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWBD – Exempted From Application Fees
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Notification
These positions encompass a wide range of career paths, including Specialist roles, General Duty Medical Officers, Child Psychologists, and more. Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, JIPMER Jobs Notification 2023 offers opportunities for everyone.
The JIPMER Online Form will be activated soon and will remain available until November 16, 2023. So, make note of this important date and get ready to submit your application to secure your place in the JIPMER Job Vacancies 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment 2023
To apply for the latest JIPMER Jobs 2023 Notification, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification is included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- PG/M.Phil/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing/Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery/Degree/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/12th Class pass.
In addition, candidates must have the mandatory experience as prescribed by the officials to apply for the concerned post.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old as of the closing date of registration, which is November 16, 2023.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Opportunity awaits for those seeking a rewarding career at the prestigious Puducherry & Yanam campus. Don’t miss your chance to shine! The application window for JIPMER Jobs 2023 is now open, starting from 19th October 2023 until 16th November 2023.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The selection process for Group A (Non-faculty posts) including Specialists, General Duty Medical Officers, and Child Psychologists will involve a combination of a written test and/or a personal interview.
- The details regarding the scheme of examination, interview, skill test, and computer-based test (CBT) will be updated soon.