Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023 Notification – Calling all law graduates! The Indian Army is proud to announce the Indian Army JAG 33rd Course Notification 2023. Get ready for the JAG Entry Scheme 33rd Course (OCT 2024), open to both men and women. With just 8 coveted positions available, this Short Service Commission (NT) Course is the perfect career path for aspiring legal professionals.
The application process for the Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course Recruitment 2023 opens on 30th October 2023. Submit your Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course Online Form online by 28th November 2023. This is your chance to join the Indian Army and proudly serve your nation with honor.
Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Course Name||JAG Entry Scheme 33rd Course (OCT 2024) |
Short Service Commission (NT)
Course for Law Graduates (Men and Women)
|No.of Posts||8 Posts|
|Closing Date||28th November 2023|
|Category||Indian Army Jobs|
|Selection Process||1. Shortlisting of Applications|
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Examination
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Release||October 2023|
|Application Start||October 2023|
|Application Ends||28th November 2023|
|Exam Date/Interview||To be Notified|
Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rupees)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023 Notification
Introducing the Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 33rd Course – an extraordinary opportunity for law graduates seeking an exciting and fulfilling career. Discover all the essential details you need in the Indian Army JAG 33rd Course Notification 2023.
This comprehensive notification highlights the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other crucial information you should know. If you are ready to showcase your legal expertise for the nation’s defense, then look no further than the Indian Army JAG Entry 2023/ Indian Army JAG 2023 Notification.
It is the perfect platform to launch your journey. Don’t miss out on this exclusive chance to serve your country and become part of a noble tradition. Apply now for the Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course Recruitment 2023 and embrace the opportunity of a lifetime.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023
- We require all candidates to have a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in their LLB Degree.
- Whether you pursued a three-year professional degree after graduation or a five-year degree after 10 plus 2, we’ve got you covered!
- Additionally, for the academic year beginning in [year], it is mandatory for all candidates, including LLM-qualified and LLM-appearing candidates, to have a CLAT PG 2023 Score.
- You must be eligible for registration with the Bar Council of India/State, ensuring you meet the highest professional standards
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2024 (Born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2003); both dates inclusive.
Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The application process for the Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course Recruitment 2023 is open from 30th October 2023, and candidates can submit their Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course Online Form online until 28th November 2023.
Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- After the shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be informed to candidates through their email. Once the Selection Centre is allotted, candidates will be required to log in to the website and select their SSB dates, which will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis initially.
- Please note that only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo the SSB at Selection Centres located in Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Jalandhar (PB).
- The selection process consists of two stages. Candidates who clear Stage I will proceed to Stage II, while those who do not pass Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will receive a joining letter for training based on their merit.
- There will also be a medical examination as part of the process.