Notification for Income Tax Recruitment 2023 has been released to recruit Legal and research professionals. The application process will be conducted through Offline mode. Interested candidates are required to submit their application forms on or before the last date, which is 17 November 2023. Successful applicants will be placed in various locations across India.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Number of Vacancies||8|
|Name of the Posts||Legal & Research|
|Starting Date to apply||26th October 2023|
|Closing Date||17th November 2023|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Legal & Research||8|
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Important Date
- Starting Date to Apply: 26th October 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 17th November 2023
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Income Tax Department is now accepting applications for the position of Young Professionals. To be eligible for this role, candidates must be under 30 years of age. As per the official notification of Income Tax Recruitment 2023, applicants should hold a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized university or institution. There are currently 8 vacancies available for this position. Proficiency in the English language is a prerequisite for candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized institute or university.
- The candidates must have a knowledge of the English language.
- The candidates should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint in computer applications.
- Not Exceeding 30 Years
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Apply
To apply for the official notification of Income Tax Recruitment 2023, interested and eligible candidates who meet the specified criteria for the mentioned post are required to submit their application in the enclosed proforma along with the relevant documents to the following address:
Income Tax Officer (Admn.) (Legal and Research), Directorate of Income Tax (Legal and Research), Room no. 413, 4th Floor, Drum Shaped Building, I. P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
NOTE: candidates can also send their application via email to deIhi.email@example.com before the last date.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates for the Income Tax Recruitment 2023 will be selected through interviews. Please note that no TA or DA will be provided for attending the interview, as stated in the official notification.