HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently hiring for the position of Trainee Software Engineer in Pune. This opportunity is open to graduates from the batch of 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 who hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. To learn more about the eligibility criteria and application process, please refer to the details provided below.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details
Company Website: www.hsbc.co.in
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s Degree
Batch: 2020/2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: INR 5 to 16 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a Trainee Software Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- To do Coding and unit testing as per the design document
- To support testing, production release, and post-implementation issues
- Take ownership, have strong analytical skills, team player, am good at communication, and take initiative.
- Programming in any one language (JAVA, Python, C, etc.) with a Database
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Training – 2 months
- We will provide training on the ISeries platform (OS, RDBMS, Programming language)
- We will provide an overview of the HSBC Core Banking application
- We will provide training on tools/utilities used in the software development life cycle
- They will work 80% on ISeries programming language and 20% on JAVA/ Python language
- Work as a developer to develop new functionality in different modules of Banking applications (Internet and Mobile Banking, Branch Teller, Customer, and account modules, ATM/ Debit cards, Payment e.g. Google Pay/Swift)
- Work as Senior developer to do impact analysis / technical design for functionality
- Work in different teams – Environment support, Release/Deployment team, Production support, Project tea
How to Apply For HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for this position online by using the following link. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to secure your chance.
To Apply: Click here