Google Internship Winter 2024 Hardware Engineering Intern: Our Winter internships will begin in January 2024 and last for 22-24 weeks. This internship is designed for students in their final year of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field.
Please submit your application by October 25, 2023. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to work at Google’s office location in Bangalore. For detailed eligibility requirements and the application process, please see below.
Google Internship Winter 2024 Hardware Engineering Intern Hiring Details
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Hardware Engineering Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or a Dual degree program
Batch: 2022, 2023, 2024 & 2025
Salary: ₹ 1,04,914 Per Month (Via Indeed)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
This internship opportunity is tailored for students in their final year of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Dual degree program in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
To initiate the application process, please make sure to have an updated CV or resume, along with a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Simply click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page, and submit the necessary documents in the designated sections (PDFs are preferred).
- In the ‘Resume’ section, attach an updated CV or resume. Ensure any proficiency in coding languages is listed on the resume.
- In the ‘Higher education’ section, fill out the fields accordingly and select ‘Now attending’ under ‘Degree status’. Then, upload a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English
About the Google Internship
As a Hardware Engineering intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to design, develop, and deploy cutting-edge consumer hardware for the next generation.
Join Google’s Consumer Hardware Silicon division (gChips) and contribute to the creation of chips (SoCs and ASICs) specifically optimized for Google-branded consumer devices.
We are seeking talented individuals who embody Google’s culture of innovation and fun, and you have the chance to be a part of this incredible team.
As a member of our fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team, you will leverage your creativity and diverse engineering experience to tackle a wide range of engineering problems. As an Electrical Engineer, you will actively participate in the design, analysis, and prototyping of new concepts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make a significant impact in the world of consumer hardware.
Google’s mission is to organize and make the world’s information universally accessible and useful.
Our dedicated Hardware team conducts extensive research, designs cutting-edge technologies, and develops innovative hardware to enhance users’ computing experience.
We constantly strive to make interactions faster, more powerful, and seamless for our users.
From finding inventive ways to capture and sense the world around us to advancing form factors and refining interaction methods, our Hardware team is committed to improving people’s lives through groundbreaking technology.
Minimum Qualifications for Google Internship
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or a Master’s in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- Experience with design concepts and computer hardware architecture
- Relevant Internship work, work experience, or personal project experience in Hardware or Electrical Engineering
Preferred Qualifications for Google Internship
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: SoC/ASIC Design, Design Verification, Physical Design, Design for Testability
- Experience with Verilog/HDL or System Verilog coding
- Experience with one of the scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Tcl or Python)
- Experience with EDA tools and methodology (e.g., Lint, CDC, Synthesis, Formal Equivalence) or low power reduction techniques
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time
Responsibilities for Google Internship
- Work with the team to develop power and performance-optimized chips.
- Contribute to the design, verification, and silicon implementation of chips.
- Collaborate with local and remote teams in automating design flows.
How to Apply for Google Internship Winter 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the Google Internship Winter 2024 online. Please click on the following link to submit your application as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here