DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023, the Defence Electronics Application Laboratory in Dehradun, has initiated the recruitment process for Diploma/ Graduate Apprentice Trainees. Individuals who have successfully completed their Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses are eligible to apply for this job opportunity at DRDO DEAL.
DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act, of 1961. As per the official notification of DRDO recruitment 2023, Graduate and Diploma candidates are invited to apply for Apprenticeship Training. There are a total of 27 vacancies available for the Apprenticeship program.
|Organization||DRDO – Defence Electronics Application Laboratory, Dehradun|
|Post||Diploma & Degree Apprentice|
DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
Applications are now open for Apprenticeship Training at DRDO, as per the official notification for DRDO recruitment 2023. Graduates and Diploma holders are invited to apply for this opportunity. A total of 27 vacancies are available for the Apprenticeship program.
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|Diploma Apprentice||18 Posts|
|Graduate Apprentices||09 Posts|
DRDO Deal Recruitment 2023- Important Dates
DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Notification
DRDO ITR Recruitment notification & DRDO Application form is available @ www.drdo.gov.in. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs must check their eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Diploma Apprentice:
- A diploma in engineering or technology, granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government, a University, or an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma.
- This also includes students enrolled in a sandwich course, and undergoing training to earn a diploma in Engineering or Technology in a designated discipline.
- Graduate Apprentice:
- B.Tech./B.E. from a recognized university or equivalent.
- The age limit is 18 to 27 years of age
DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
DRDO’s subsidiary, DEAL (Defence Electronics Applications Laboratory), is providing opportunities for aspiring engineers with a diploma. In line with its dedication to nurturing talent and promoting innovation, DRDO has introduced the Diploma Apprentice Recruitment for 2023.
How to Apply for DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Click on DEAL Apprentice Notification.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Make a registration.
- Fill out the form.
- Check the details & attach documents.
- Submit the form.
DRDO DEAL Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection will be made on the basis of a Written Test/ Personal Interview
- The selection process is based on a merit list.
How many vacancies are available for the Apprenticeship program?
There are a total of 27 vacancies available for the Apprenticeship program, with 18 posts for Diploma Apprentices and 9 posts for Graduate Apprentices.
What are the eligibility criteria for a Diploma Apprentice?
To be eligible for the Diploma Apprentice position, candidates must have a diploma in engineering or technology from a recognized council, board, university, or institute. This also includes students enrolled in a sandwich course.
What are the eligibility criteria for Graduate Apprentice?
To be eligible for the Graduate Apprentice position, candidates must have a B.Tech./B.E. degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
What is the age limit for DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
The age limit for DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 is 18 to 27 years of age.
What is the selection process for DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for DRDO DEAL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 is based on a merit list. Candidates may be selected through a written test or a personal interview.