DDUH Recruitment 2023: 34 Posts Available | Walkin Interview Dates AnnouncedDeen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH) is offering a fantastic employment opportunity through its DDUH Recruitment 2023.
They are currently seeking candidates for 34 vacancies in the position of Senior Residents in New Delhi. What makes this recruitment drive unique is the Walk-in Interview format, which will be conducted from 8th to 29th November 2023. This flexible window allows candidates to conveniently apply for these highly desirable government jobs.
DDUH Recruitment 2023 Overview
The recruitment notification and application form for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH) are now available at dduh.delhi.gov.in. The selection process for DDUH will involve a test/interview, and successful candidates will be appointed in Delhi.
|Walk-in Interview Dates||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH)|
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Walk-in-Interview Dates||8th November 2023 To 29th November 2023|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
|Official Website||dduh.delhi.gov.in (or) health.delhigovt.nic.in|
DDUH Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Senior Residents||34 Posts|
DDUH Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Release||30th October 2023|
|Application Start||03rd November 2023|
|Application Ends||29th November 2023|
|Publication of Result||To be Notified|
DDUH Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- As per 7th CPC pay matrix level 11(Rs 67,700/- –Rs 2,08,700/-) and other admissible allowances per month.
DDUH Recruitment 2023 Notification
Please read the details and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Make sure to check your eligibility, including educational qualification, age limit, experience, and more. Eligible candidates can submit their application directly before November 29, 2023. You can find the latest information and apply online for the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH) Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident Vacancy on the dduh.delhi.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
Eligibility Criteria for DDUH Recruitment 2023
DEPTT. OF ANAESTHESIA:
- Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA equivalent) in Anaesthesia.
- In Case of non-availability of MD/DNB/DIPLOMA Candidate, then Candidates who have 3 years post MBBS Experience with at least 02 years in the Anaesthesia department will be considered for the post and will be appointed on an Adhoc basis for 89 days.
DEPTT. OF OBS & GYNAE:
- Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB/DIPLOMA equivalent) in Obs & Gynae.
- In Case of non-availability of MD/MS/DNB/DIPLOMA Candidate, then Candidates who have 3 years post MBBS Experience with at least 02 years in Obs & Gynae department will be considered for the post and will be appointed on Adhoc basis for 89 days.
DEPTT. OF ORTHOPEDICS:
- Post Graduate Degree (MS/DNB/Diploma) in Orthopedics.
DEPTT. OF FORENSIC MEDICINE:
- Post Graduate Degree (MD equivalent) in Forensic Medicine.
- In Case of non-availability of MD Candidate, then Candidates who have 3 years post MBBS Experience with at least 02 years in the Forensic Medicine department will be considered for the post and will be appointed on an Adhoc basis for 89 days.
- The age of the candidate should not exceed 45 years on the date of the interview.
How to Apply DDUH Recruitment 2023
Walk-in-Interview Date and Venue: 8th November 2023 To 29th November 2023 at Admin.
Address: Block 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, HARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-64
Please bring your original certificates and a copy of your bio-data, along with photocopies of any necessary certificates. If applicable, please also bring a no-objection certificate from your current employer.
Required Documents:- Application, 02 passport size photos, Matriculation and Sr. Secondary Certificate, MBBS degree and Mark sheets, MD/DNB/Diploma, Mark sheets and Certificate, Residence Proof & DMC Certificate, Experience, if any.
NOTE: All interested candidates are advised to download the application form annexed below for appearing in the Interview as no application form will be provided at the time of the interview.
DDUH Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The selection process is based on their performance in the walk-in Interview.