Struggling to figure out the Wharton degs crossword clue? Crossword puzzles are a fantastic way to engage your brain, have some fun, and test your knowledge. But now and then, there’s a clue that leaves us scratching our heads. Whether it’s because the topic is unfamiliar or our minds are just blanking out, we’ve all been there.
Now, let’s dive into the solution for the Wharton degs crossword clue, as recently featured in the NYT Crossword.
Wharton degs Crossword Clue Answer is…
Answer: MBAS (4 letters)
This clue was featured in the NYT Crossword on February 20, 2023. If you’re looking for answers to previous NYT Crosswords, you can find them here as well.
Clue and Answer Definitions
- United States novelist (1862-1937)
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- Warth Crossword Clue
- What kosher seafood has that nonkosher seafood does not Crossword Clue
- Wharton degs Crossword Clue
- Unusual Crossword Clue
- Unlikely Philanthropists Crossword Clue
- U.F.O. pilots, for short Crossword Clue
- Treasure seeker’s aid Crossword Clue
- Toronto M.L.B. player Crossword Clue
- To and ___ Crossword Clue
- Teacher’s responsibility Crossword Clue
- Super-duper soup scooper Crossword Clue
- Suffragist Elizabeth Cady ___ Crossword Clue
What is Crossword?
A crossword is a classic word puzzle that consists of a grid of squares, both black and white, where players must figure out the solutions to clues and place letters in the white squares to form words or phrases. The words are arranged in a grid from top to bottom and left to right, or “across,” in languages written from left to right. The grid is also divided using shaded squares.
How to play crossword games?
To play a crossword puzzle, players fill in words in a grid of blank squares, with each word intersecting with another word. The clues can be in the form of definitions or cryptic hints. The goal is to fill in all the squares correctly. Here are the steps to play a crossword puzzle:
- Read the clues: Familiarize yourself with the words you need to fill in by reading all the clues for the puzzle.
- Start with the easy clues: Begin by filling in the answers for the clues that seem the easiest to you to build momentum.
- Look for patterns: Crosswords often contain patterns in their clues and answers, so try to identify and use these patterns to solve other clues.
- Use the intersections: Utilize the letters that you already know to figure out the answers to other clues, as the words intersect each other.
- Make educated guesses: If you’re stuck on a clue, make an educated guess based on the information you have and come back to it later if needed.
- Check your answers: Double-check your answers to ensure they are correct once you have filled in all the squares.
- Enjoy the challenge: Crosswords are an excellent way to exercise your brain and expand your vocabulary, so have fun and enjoy the challenge!