CRIS Recruitment 2023 Notification: 18 Assistant Software Engineer Posts | Online Form The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has released a recruitment notification for 18 Assistant Software Engineer posts.
Eligible candidates can apply for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Jobs 2023 from November 21st to December 20th, 2023. The application process for CRIS ASE is online. To apply, please click on the following link provided as per the official notification.
CRIS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Post Names||Assistant Software Engineer|
|No. of Posts||18 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||21st November 2023|
|Application Closing Date||20th December 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Score Obtained in the GATE 2023|
CRIS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Software Engineer||18 Posts|
CRIS Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Release||19th November 2023|
|Application Start||21st November 2023|
|Application Ends||20th December 2023|
|Exam Date/Interview||To be Notified|
CRIS Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Software Engineer||Rs. 63,000/- Per Month|
CRIS Recruitment 2023 Notification
To apply for CRIS Recruitment 2023, candidates must have a B.Sc, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/.M.Tech, or MCA degree from a recognized board or university, and a valid GATE 2023 Score. Selected candidates for the CRIS Assistant Software Engineer posts will receive a monthly pay of Rs. 63,000/-. The selection for CRIS ASE will be based on the GATE 2023 score obtained by the candidates. To access the CRIS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, please click on the link provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for CRIS Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech), Master’s degree (M.E/M.Tech), or MCA from a recognized board or university. Additionally, they should have a valid GATE 2023 Score.
- Minimum Age Limit – 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 years
CRIS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Apply for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Jobs 2023 from 21st November 2023 to 20th December 2023. The application mode for CRIS ASE is online. The CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Apply Link will be provided here according to the official guidelines.
How to Apply CRIS Recruitment 2023
To access the latest recruitment information from the Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) official website, follow these steps.
- Visit the official website of CRIS at cris.org.in.
- On the home page, navigate to the “What’s New” section.
- Locate and click on the link titled “RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR EXECUTIVE & JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL/CIVIL)”.
- A PDF file of the CRIS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and save a copy of the CRIS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Notification for future reference.
Simply visit cris.org.in, go to the “What’s New” section, click on the recruitment notice link, and download the PDF for your reference.
CRIS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Selection would be based on the score obtained in the GATE 2023.