Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023: It is now accepting applications for various positions including Social Worker, Security Staff, and others. A total of 133 vacancies are available for these positions. Candidates with qualifications ranging from Any degree, BDS, MHA, MPH, M.Sc, Diploma, to 8th grade are eligible to apply. If you are interested and meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for this job opportunity. Further information on the eligibility requirements and selection process is provided below.
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post||Social Worker/Security Staff/Others|
|Total Vacancies||133 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 5,000 – 40,000/-|
|Last Date||29 September 2023|
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
Total Vacancies: 133
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM): 122 Posts
- District Consultant (Quality): 01 Post
- Program cum Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
- Psychologist: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 05 Posts
- Hospital Worker (Multipurpose Health Worker: 02 Posts
- Security Staff: 01 Post
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Date||16th September 2023|
|Application Starts||16th September 2023|
|Application Ends||29th September 2023|
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 Notification
To apply for the job, interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the prescribed application form along with relevant documents to the provided address no later than 5:00 p.m. on September 29, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM):
- Candidates should have completed a Higher Secondary Course and obtained a 2-year Diploma in ANM/GNM from either a Government-approved private Nursing College or a Government Nursing College that is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidate must also be registered under the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
- District Consultant (Quality):
- Dental /Ayush /Nursing /Social Science/ Life Science Graduates with a Master’s in Hospital Administration/ Public Health/ Health Management/ Epidemiology (full-time or equivalent) with 2 years Experience in Health administration.
- Desirable /Training / Experience on Quality / NABH/ISO 9001:2008 / Six Sigma /Lean/Kaizen and previous work experience in the field of Health Quality are required
- Program cum Administrative Assistant:
- The ideal candidate should have at least one year of experience in managing office operations and providing support for health programs, specifically the National Rural Health Mission. Proficiency in accountancy and strong drafting skills are essential qualifications for this role.
- A person – having a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an institution approved and recognized, by the Rehabilitation Council of India, constituted under section 3 of the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992; (or)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Chennai City Urban Health Mission proposes to engage following staff to work in various health care facilities of Greater Chennai Corporation under National Urban Health Mission on contractual basis.
Link is Given below to Apply Online:
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023
To apply for this job, please complete the prescribed application form and include all relevant documents. Applications must be submitted to the specified address no later than 5:00 p.m. on September 29, 2023.
Postal Address :
Public Health Department,
Greater Chennai Corporation,
Chennai – 3.
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The selection process includes Interviews.
How many vacancies are available for these positions?
– A total of 133 vacancies are available.
What qualifications are required to apply for these positions?
– Candidates with qualifications ranging from Any degree, BDS, MHA, MPH, M.Sc, Diploma, to 8th grade are eligible to apply.
What is the salary range for these positions?
– The salary range for these positions is Rs 5,000 – 40,000/-.
Is experience required to apply for these positions?
– Freshers and experienced candidates both are eligible to apply.