Amazon Careers is currently seeking freshers to join GO AI Associates in Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Delhi NCR. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to work from the comfort of their own homes. Below, you will find detailed information regarding eligibility criteria and the application process.
Company Website: www.amazon.jobs
Job Role: GO AI Associate
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: ₹ 2.25-2.75 LPA
Job Location: Work From Home (Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Delhi NCR)
Last Date: ASAP
Key job responsibilities
The Associate in this role is required to watch the video of the stowing action at a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly, and make the best use of human judgment in combination with the tools and resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify or mark the location of the product through a tool while maintaining the highest level of accuracy. This process helps maintain the fulfillment center’s stow quality. This is an operational role. Under general supervision, the Associate performs precise and thorough video/image annotations with a high degree of accuracy and duration.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- The pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Ability to Annotate video based Jobs for a prolonged time
- Ability to work with remote teams and exceptionally good team player
A Day in the Life
GO-AI Associates work in a 24/7 environment with rotational shifts. Associates would be working a 9-hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every quarter or as per business requirement. In case the associate is working in night shift, a night shift allowance will be provided as per the applicable Amazon’s work policy.
Weekly Offs: Rotational two-consecutive days off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday) or as per business discretion.
Locations: Bangalore (It is mandatory to be present in the Bangalore location in order to onboard )
About the team
GO-AI provides human support to Amazon Fulfillment facilities with the goal of enabling hands-free active stowing through visual annotations on videos/images. Videos with a brief duration (typically between 15 and 20 seconds) are sent to GO-AI so that humans can annotate them with information on the products being stored at fulfillment centers. For business use, these videos need to be thoroughly reviewed and annotated using the best human judgment. The effectiveness of the automated process will be increased by using videos that GO-AI Associates have annotated. This process helps in maintaining stow quality at the fulfillment center.
- Graduation in any stream. Good knowledge of MS Office.
- 0 – 24 months of experience in any domain with good logical reasoning skills.
- Non-engineering academic background.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet and ability to set up/use a laptop or Desktop and basic understanding of tools /applications required in a day-to-day work environment.
How to apply for Amazon Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for exciting career opportunities at Amazon. Apply online now through the following link to kickstart your journey with us!
Apply link Delhi NCR: Click here [Expired]
Apply link Bangalore: Click here
Apply Link Hyderabad: Click here