AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident and Junior Resident Job Notification: Apply Online for 137 PostsThe All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot (AIIMS Rajkot) has recently released a job advertisement for 137 vacancies in the Senior Resident and Junior Resident positions. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Sr Resident and Jr Resident Jobs 2023 before the closing date of 3rd October 2023. To conveniently apply online, please find the AIIMS Rajkot Sr Resident and Jr Resident Online Application Link provided below.
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot (AIIMS Rajkot)|
|Post Names||Senior Resident, and Junior Resident|
|No. of Posts||137 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 67,700/-|
|Application Ending Date||3rd October 2023|
|Selection Process||For JR Post – Written test/ InterviewFor SR Post – InterviewDocument Verification|
|Job Location||Rajkot, Gujarat|
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Important date
|Notification Date||15th September 2023|
|Apply Online Start||15th September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03rd October 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||03rd October 2023|
|Date of WALK-IN INTERVIEW||10th October 2023|
Reporting time: The reporting will open at 9:00 a.m. and close by 1:00 p.m. for the Interview.
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Salary Detail
- Entry level 10 of 7th CPC (Rs. 56,100) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowances as applicable.
Senior Resident (Medical):
- Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable.
- (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of Rs. 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules).
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Notification
The AIIMS Rajkot Sr Resident, Jr Resident Jobs Notification 2023 PDF is available for candidates to check and download. Detailed information regarding the AIIMS Rajkot Sr Resident Jr Resident Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary, and Selection Process can be found below. Stay connected with this page for the latest updates on AIIMS Rajkot Sr Resident, Jr Resident Jobs Notification 2023. Access the provided link to get the PDF.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Resident||MBBS, BDS|
|Senior Resident||MBBS/ BDS/ M.Sc, MD/ DNB/ MS/ MDS/ Ph.D, DM/ M.Ch/ DNB|
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit (3rd October 2023)|
|Junior Resident||33 Years|
|Senior Resident||45 Years|
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
To access the AIIMS Rajkot Sr Resident, Jr Resident Jobs Notification 2023 PDF, candidates can simply click on the link provided below. The notification includes important details such as AIIMS Rajkot Sr Resident Jr Resident Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary, and Selection Process. Stay connected with this page for the latest updates on AIIMS Rajkot Sr Resident, Jr Resident Jobs Notification 2023.
How to Apply AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023: Senior Resident, and Junior Resident
Candidates who want to apply in “AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps to complete the application form correctly.
- First, go to the official website of AIIMS Rajkot i.e. https://aiimsrajkot.edu.in/
- Now Click on the New Registration button and get registered with the correct details
- After registering you will get the registration ID and Pass on your registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with a User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay the Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a printout.
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The candidate selection process for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps.
- Candidates are required to apply for one department only.
- UR candidates can apply for EWS seats if the EWS category seat is not filled.
- Selection will be based on an interview.
- In case there are more candidates than the vacancy ratio of 1:6, a MCQ-based test may be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
- The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website www.aiimsrajkot.edu.in. It is advised for candidates to regularly check the Institute website for updates.
- The waiting list will be valid for 6 months from the date of the result or until the next interview, whichever is earlier.
What is the AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023 is a job advertisement released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot (AIIMS Rajkot) for the positions of Senior Resident and Junior Resident.
How many vacancies are available?
There are a total of 137 vacancies, with 73 vacancies for Senior Resident and 64 vacancies for Junior Resident.
When does the application process start and end?
The application process started on 15th September 2023 and will end on 3rd October 2023.
What is the salary for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident positions?
The salary for Junior Resident is Rs. 56,100 plus allowances, and the salary for Senior Resident is Rs. 18,750 plus allowances.
How can I apply for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023?
To apply, visit the official website of AIIMS Rajkot (https://aiimsrajkot.edu.in/) and follow the given instructions for registration and filling out the application form.